Esso Petrol Station
Peter Veenendaal produced this short documentation on one of the last surviving Esso petrol stations designed by Dutch architect Willem Marinus Dudok in 1953. In the 50’s, a total of 116 of these stations were built in the Netherlands. Only one is still in use, in the city of Groningen. The one portrayed was transported to Raamsdonkveer, and beautifully restored. It can be visited at Toyota importer Louman & Parqui.